Mounting the Poster Printer Samba Shared Disk on Windows 7
- These instructions show how to mount the samba share containing the Windows poster printer drivers and the printer accounting software client needed to print to the poster printer.
- Your computer must be attached to the 128.114.68, 128.114.69, or 128.114.25 campus network subnets.
- Select "Computer" from the "Start" menu.
- Click on "Map network drive" in the top menu of the Computer browser.
- In the "Folder:" field enter "\\print.pmc.ucsc.edu\posterprinter".
- Check the box that says "Reconnect at logon".
- Click "Finish".
- "posterprinter" will now be mounted and can be found found under the "Network Location" area of "Computer".